Bruisers Blog

Monday, October 23, 2006

Clinic 10/23/06

Clinic today went back to the times of sitting around quite a bit. After we practiced the intra-oral camera stuff which took a whole 45 minutes it was kinda boring again. I did accomplish my goal of passing off my dental screening PE and also got the instrument identification PE done, it is nice to be ahead of the game on the PE's. It was nice to be able to spend time learning the instruments again, that was helpful because I was confused on identifying my instruments. I was a little frustrated on the dental screening PE how they hadn't really gone over some of the stuff. I passed but it would have been nice to know more about how to do it before we had to pass of the PE. Clinic was ok today...hoping it is a little better next time and doesn't drag as bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home