Bruisers Blog

Monday, November 19, 2007

10/11/07

I saw another class 5 patient in the morning, she also took pretty good care of her teeth much like my last class 5 pt that I saw the week before. She had a little more deposit, especially on her maxillary anteriors with is not a usual place to find calculus if they don't have calculus anywhere else. In the afternoon I saw my aunt she has a lot of health problems and she lost her job and was put on disability because of a car accident and so hadn't been to the dentist in quite a while. Her health history was a great experience because I never had done that extensive of a health history, it ended up taking 3 pages of the white paper to document all of her HX findings. She takes good care of her teeth as well so her teeth were in great shape especially considering some of the side effects of her meds and health problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home