Bruisers Blog

Monday, October 30, 2006

Clinic 10/30/06

Today in clinic things went pretty well. It was nice to get 2 PE's passed off. I enjoyed getting to practice scaling some more. I wish that I had a little more one on one time to help me with my posterior scaling, I feel like I am not quite as prepared with that as with the anterior scaling. I still didn't have the key to my drawer with my instruments so that also complicated things a lot but hopefully mrs. campbell will be here sometime soon. Clinic went well and a accomplished my goal of passing at least the adaptation, angulation and activation PE off.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Trent and Cas said…

    sorry that you still don't have your key! i hope you get it soon. Also let me know if I killed ya today when I scaled!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home