Bruisers Blog

Friday, January 19, 2007

Class 2 Patient

Today was a pretty good day overall. It being only our second patient day it was still very stressful but I am thinking it will still be stressful at least for a while. My goal today was to make sure and not leave as much calculus on the teeth when I called or my scale check. My patient today was a spanish lady who didn't speak a word of english which was very difficult. She was very nice, but I had to have Jeff come over and translate everything I was saying which slowed the appt. down a lot. She was a class 2 which is great because we need those and they are harder to find. I got one quad done on her and it went very well. She is coming back on the 31st. Today was a good day, as always room for improvement but it went well for only the second patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home