Bruisers Blog

Monday, November 19, 2007

10/25/07

My mom was my patient in the morning, she has very heavy and quick building calculus so she was very excited to come back in and have me scale her teeth again. Her calculus is pretty soft and easy to remove so she is a great pt. She was my very first pt. fall semester of last year and it is exciting to see how much easier and better her cleanings go now that I have improved my skills. In the afternoon I again had a cancelation the night before and was scrambling because I was hoping that the pt that I had schedule that canceled would be a mockboard. I ended up finding the pt. and he could come in. He had more than enough calc and probe depths to qualify!!! It was nice to find a pt. for mockboards even if it was at the last minute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home