Bruisers Blog

Thursday, December 06, 2007

12/6/07

Today I came to clinic thinking that I would be seeing a class 3 this morning but come to find out Jamey needed a class 3 patient and since I was already done with my requirements I switched patients with her so that she could complete her requirements. It was nice to only see a class 2 patient but at the same time it would have been nice to get a couple quads done today on him and schedule him back and have guaranteed 2 quads of a class 3 but thats ok I helped someone which is great! In the afternoon my patient was my husband, he hadn't been in since January of last year so he was due for a cleaning so I saved my last appt. for him. I also needed to pass of my blood glucose PE so it was nice to know that I could pass that off on him today and since he is an EMT he could help me along if I had trouble. He has very heathy teeth and tissue and it was a nice easy afternoon. Everything went well.

It was a good semester and it is great to be done and have a little break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home